Coffee with the Team: Naveen Mankotia
July 27, 2016 | Men's Lifestyle
Well, as a matter of fact, LetsShave has only been visible to you on the silver screen of your computer.
So this time, we decided to take you behind the scenes and make you meet our team.
If you’ve ever puzzled on who exactly is replying to your e-mails, talking to you on the phone, chatting with you on our social media websites and most importantly trying to make your experience ‘The perfect one’.
We today had a chit-chat session over a cup of coffee with Naveen our Customer Evangelist. We asked him some fun questions and the answers are right here:
- Tell us about your favorite moment at LetsShave?
*Laughs* I remember when I came for an interview here at LetsShave; I was questioned – What is the name of the organization. To which I responded out of nervousness “LET’S HAVE”.
- One song that you always play while at work?
I am a dedicated fan of Kygo, I always play firestone while at work.
- Tell us a question you receive frequently from customers and what is your answer?
Ques. Any discounts available?
Ans. Our products are already on discounted price. You can also use our refer a friend option on the website, which allows you to get a discount.
- What are 3 weird questions you have been asked by the customers so far?
- Can I use a women’s body razor on my beard?
- How does the electric trimmer at the back of Pace 6 plus work? He did not know that the trimmer is a simple one and not electric.
- Your razor is going quite well, I want to buy a new one? Please tell this razor to get dull fast.
- If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be?
I desperately wish I had super powers, I wish I could read customers mind before they popped a question. I would answer before they asked me question leaving them in surprise. *Giggles*
- What is the best thing of working at LetsShave?
Gosh, there are too many but my THE BEST being that we work here as one family and special care is taken of every employee.
To all the employees – Guys we are so lucky!!!
Here at LetsShave, we are proud of our dignified team and respect their uniqueness and awe-inspiring nature. Our employee stories are to accolade their commitment and diligence.
Stay tuned for the next employee story!!!