Learners Guide: Shave your bikini area the right way
July 27, 2016 | Shaving & Shower
A lot of you are eager to know on how to shave your bikini line; you tried getting answers from your friends, searched online but still finding it difficult to know the right way?
We are here to help you with a learner’s guide that will give you all what is just required for a clean and smooth shave. The most popular technique for eliminating hair from bikini area is Shaving. Shaving eliminates the pain that can be caused by other ways of removing hairs.
Right here are the instructions to become a pro at shaving your bikini area smoothly avoiding irritation, cuts, and ingrown hairs:
- Start by trimming down the edges and trim till the hairs are jus few centimeters You can use a scissor for this. Make sure you do it gently or you can cut your skin.
- Now that hair has been cut down to size, take a hot shower. Hair in the bikini area tends to be thicker and denser. So, hot shower will soften the follicles which will help the razor to remove the hairs easily.
- Gently exfoliate your skin. This is of utmost importance. Exfoliation will remove the dead skin cells and allowing a closer shave. It also prevents ingrown hairs. Don’t be too hard because the bikini area is much more sensitive than other parts of the body. A loofah just might work perfectly here.
- You are now finally ready to shave. Apply thick shaving foam, never use soap as the skin is very thin and tender but the hairs are surprisingly coarse, Shaving foam will help you cut the hairs out easily. Take a look at LetsShave Dr. Barbers shaving foam; it is enriched with coconut oil that keeps the skin smooth and soft always.
- Make sure you use smooth even strokes. Don’t make it a quick process; you are dealing with the most sensitive part of your body. Go slow and smooth. Begin with shaving horizontally, from outside to inside of the upper thigh and groin area. LetsShave Soft touch 6 is specially designed for your body contours, shave fearlessly anytime and anywhere.
- After shaving you bikini area, let your skin breathe. Then apply a light moisturizer, it will keep your skin hydrated, soft and smooth. Don’t use anything too thick or it will clog the hair follicle.
Skin is very sensitive immediately after shaving. To prevent irritation allow your skin to rest for 30 minutes before applying creams, moisturizers. In case you want to hurry to a party and moisturize straight after shaving, then pick a cream in preference to a lotion.